The CTF Organizers:@Reutooo_ and @ElLicho007
Rules and Guidelines1. Registeration link to the competition will publish on day of the event - on this link, you must be registered to participate.
2. We encougre Any Leading Cyber Lady to participate.
3. We would love to see you as part of our global chapters, please join your local chapter: Chapters
4. Each team may be made of only one individual/participant. participation as a team is not allowed.
5. This is a game, play fairly - we reserve the right to disqualify participants.
6. Winners will be announced on February 9th 2021 at 19:00, Add it to your calender
commuincationDuring the CTF, the organizers will be available on a Telegram group to support participants during the CTF.
We will not provide with flags or hints! Participant that will do, will be kicked from the group.
You are more than welcome sharing your insights, techniques, tools and knowledge.
Join here: https://t.me/CyberLadiesCTF2021
1. Subscription to Hack the Box - 1 year VIP+
2. Subscription to Pentester Academy
3. Subscription to Pluralsight for 1 year
Code of Conduct
If you experience any inappropriate content or violation of our Code of Conduct during our events,
you can contact us at [email protected].
Attendees, sponsors and volunteers at our CTF are required to agree with the following code of conduct.
Organizers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody. Leading Cyber Ladies is dedicated to providing a safe and harassment-free event experience regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices, to all participants. We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any event venue, including talks, mettings, Twitter and any other online media. event participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the conference organizers.
You can contact us at [email protected].
details can be found at http://confcodeofconduct.com